Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Heaven has one more special person !!!!!

  Its been a  very long time since I wrote something. I'm not sure where to even began our life story lately. The most recent one was the passing of my father. Dad has not been well since last year when he had a stroke. He then had another one in May just after he got home from seeing us. He went to the hospital and Dr  finial realized that he was full of infection and needed surgery right away. To make a long story short the infection was not getting better at all. On July 12, 2012 he passed away. I spent many hrs by his side. I hated to see him  lay there and be the way he was. It was not dad at all. He is know in a better place and not suffering. He has joined some loved ones that passed on before him.
     I miss him soooooooo much. I miss being able to call and ask him"Dad what do you think of this idea.....?"  Many memories I will cherish. Going home is going to be hard on me and not being able to sit down and talk to him. I was "Daddies little girl!!!"  With God's help we  as a family will pull through the this hard time.

No comments: