Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What should I do today?

Good morning!!!

The sun is shinning here. I don't know if it is where you are. I'm not sure what to say today, but I thought I would write a quick note.

I have already gotten some decorations up for Christmas. I know that its still November but who cares!!!!!! Here is Canada houses have their lights up etc. I thought why don't I get started at it as well. I even have been playing Christmas music. I love this time of year. All the lights and decorations inside the home makes it very cozy and romantic. What about you. Do you have your decorations up too?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to begin putting my tree up tonight. This is not something that I ever get finished in one night. I enjoy it more when I have plenty of time.

Jenn said...

I haven't gotten my tree up yet, but I have been listening to Christmas music for about a week now.